<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7963666873373917618\x26blogName\x3dbabyelmo\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://superelmoshrek.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://superelmoshrek.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6928426573768443504', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



i dont know why people keep asking me for relationship but then im not ready,,,
im really sorry to who i rejected...
im seriously not ready for relationship even if you really into me...
i dont mean but i have to..
it true we can take time...
but not point in relationship if im serious on it...
yes i love you..but not more then that...
what are so good about me that you really into me??
you guys are really nice guy...
i think you guys can find better then me..
i dont know till when i want to be like this,,
i wish i could have boyfriend,,
but then again not now...
if you still want to wait for me..by all means
really appreciate that...
im really sorry if still my answer is no..
i leave it to god..
but please don't put hope on me...
hope you guys understand me!!


as for you....MASRY!!
thanks for being sincere to me!!
thanks for company home..
thanks for introdunce me about you..
i wish i could be your girlfriend..your wife as you said..you want to marry me
but i cant...
waliking home with me ....
just want to know me well..
really sorry to reject you..
im not ready..
i like you,,
...

our last meet it like a nightmare for me....
well..like you said,.if fake we will meet again....
so insya allah..............
just wait for the faith alright
.................
............................................................................................................................

as for you RAIS..
im sorry too
i can see you really sincere love me..
but then again...
it same goes to masry,,'
im not ready..
but you still contacting me..
we can meet up...
we can share problems together..
i love you but not more then that..
like i say dnt put hope on me..
thanks for understanding me
..
i know you dissapointed..
i will last our friendship..
................................................................


-superelmoshrek-
:)







LyJ LySya DATS me,myself& i
Welcome To superelmosrek.blogspot.com

Love Me? I will Love you too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm an SuPeReLmOsHrEk lover!
my multiply. http://superelmoshrek.multiply.com/


<
SUPERELMOSHREK my oni one i loveā™„


I wan & SUPERELMOSHREK!
i love * exhubby * all i wants is him..cox i love him so much...
Rippers are welcome to leave
NO to spamming ! Tag as much as you can cos i like ppl who tag me :>
underlineboldstrikeitalic
my love for u will NEVER be faded till my very last breath
.only left wif memories
.email
.SAM





Lij BabyLoVe- WANTED

br>




now your gone
i still in love u boy





gossip plsh
all chats are allowed here , Grandmother stories , Flirting , whatever !
preferably from CBOX, but all other tagboards work here too
pop-up tagboards are good too!

Scream.out ♥


tagboard


link ups
Your beautiful links here :]
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
phyza
babyfahru
amoi
Dzynie
zuRaiDi
aini
SaB
dhirah
sarah
ain
dilla
ecar
lina
dayah
RARA
kim
ika
Chiqka
aileeyana





all i want is u






SeMaKiN RiNdU SeMaKiN SaYaNg - DaYaNgKu INtAn