<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7963666873373917618\x26blogName\x3dbabyelmo\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://superelmoshrek.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://superelmoshrek.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6928426573768443504', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



been dreaming of mama...*sam Late Mum*
i miss her.........
sometime i dream her....she just waving me...didnt talk....
sometime....she ask me "how am i....hw life"....then suddenly wake up...i lost her...i only see her shadow.....i always thinks she next to me....
she there for me everytime.......
few weeks back i guess.....i dream her...
here im telling u wat i dream:
she just discharge from hospital.....
i took care of her evryday....
i stay her house.......
her family and i went out togerther....
went to AMK hub...etc....
she was so happy.....
see her smiling all day......
in my dream i got difficulties seeing SAM .....
he wasnt in my dreams........ *that i dont care*
but
i wonder y..... n ......its been questioning me everyday....
y did i dream of her lots of time???
- bcox i miss her???
- she want to tell me something???


wat itz?
oh god...
.i always cry after dreaming of her....
-superelmoshrek-
:)







LyJ LySya DATS me,myself& i
Welcome To superelmosrek.blogspot.com

Love Me? I will Love you too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm an SuPeReLmOsHrEk lover!
my multiply. http://superelmoshrek.multiply.com/


<
SUPERELMOSHREK my oni one i loveā™„


I wan & SUPERELMOSHREK!
i love * exhubby * all i wants is him..cox i love him so much...
Rippers are welcome to leave
NO to spamming ! Tag as much as you can cos i like ppl who tag me :>
underlineboldstrikeitalic
my love for u will NEVER be faded till my very last breath
.only left wif memories
.email
.SAM





Lij BabyLoVe- WANTED

br>




now your gone
i still in love u boy





gossip plsh
all chats are allowed here , Grandmother stories , Flirting , whatever !
preferably from CBOX, but all other tagboards work here too
pop-up tagboards are good too!

Scream.out ♥


tagboard


link ups
Your beautiful links here :]
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
phyza
babyfahru
amoi
Dzynie
zuRaiDi
aini
SaB
dhirah
sarah
ain
dilla
ecar
lina
dayah
RARA
kim
ika
Chiqka
aileeyana





all i want is u






SeMaKiN RiNdU SeMaKiN SaYaNg - DaYaNgKu INtAn