<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7963666873373917618\x26blogName\x3dbabyelmo\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://superelmoshrek.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://superelmoshrek.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6928426573768443504', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



20 APRIL 2008
toady it GRADUATION CEREMONY!!
i so happy met my love CHIKA BABY!!
..my mum,dad and imran sent me there!!
but to bad i didn't get to be up in stage to get my BELT...
i must help up the instutor!!haiz!!
then i ask my GRANDMASTER, MR SHEIK..
that i didn't get my GREEN BELT!!
so he ask MUMMY FIZAH to give me the BELT!!
hahahahahah so happy!!
than my parents sent CHIKA BABY and her bro home!!
then both us plan go to VIVO!!
lol!! last minute plan!!
boring!!
then!!...we makan at LONG JOHN SILVER!!
but i have time wif her!!


CHIKA BABY!!! i enjoy my day wif u!!
hahahahahahahahahahah
-superelmoshrek-
:)







LyJ LySya DATS me,myself& i
Welcome To superelmosrek.blogspot.com

Love Me? I will Love you too
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm an SuPeReLmOsHrEk lover!
my multiply. http://superelmoshrek.multiply.com/


<
SUPERELMOSHREK my oni one i loveā™„


I wan & SUPERELMOSHREK!
i love * exhubby * all i wants is him..cox i love him so much...
Rippers are welcome to leave
NO to spamming ! Tag as much as you can cos i like ppl who tag me :>
underlineboldstrikeitalic
my love for u will NEVER be faded till my very last breath
.only left wif memories
.email
.SAM





Lij BabyLoVe- WANTED

br>




now your gone
i still in love u boy





gossip plsh
all chats are allowed here , Grandmother stories , Flirting , whatever !
preferably from CBOX, but all other tagboards work here too
pop-up tagboards are good too!

Scream.out ♥


tagboard


link ups
Your beautiful links here :]
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
phyza
babyfahru
amoi
Dzynie
zuRaiDi
aini
SaB
dhirah
sarah
ain
dilla
ecar
lina
dayah
RARA
kim
ika
Chiqka
aileeyana





all i want is u






SeMaKiN RiNdU SeMaKiN SaYaNg - DaYaNgKu INtAn